If your company cares about what happens to disadvantaged children and wishes to develop its philanthropic activity, Enfants du Monde can offer you a customised partnership tailored to the possibilities of your company.
There are numerous advantages:
- You share your success with others, who are less fortunate.
- You give your staff, customers and shareholders something to be proud about.
- It is an original way to enhance your company’s reputation.
- By contributing to the social and environmental well-being of your community, you demonstrate good corporate citizenship in a tangible way.
Patrick Engeler, Naef Spiele, Swiss toy manufacturer:
"We wanted, as part of our corporate social responsibility programme, to share our success and let disadvantaged children in other parts of the world benefit from part of our revenue. A partnership with Enfants du Monde seemed natural given the parallels between us: Naef Spiele, just like Enfants du Monde, has Swiss roots, has been in existence for more than 40 years and attaches a lot of importance to doing a quality job."
Here are some partnership ideas:
- Put employees’ skills at the service of Enfants du Monde (computing, marketing, design, etc.)
- Offer services (lend a room for an event, etc.)
- Give profit from sales of some products to Enfants du Monde
- Buy Enfants du Monde greetings cards or sudoku booklets
- "Matching Gift": for each franc raised by staff, your company gives a franc or doubles it
- Cofinance one of our education or health projects
- Install our "Trough the Eyes of Childhood" photography exhibition on your premises
- Run a marketing campaign to your customers
- Become a member of Enfants du Monde
We will be delighted to meet with you to explore together the possibilities of partnership.
Contact: Kerstin Blidi
Phone +41 (0) 22 798 88 81
All Enfants du Monde partners are companies whose activity respects its core values.