Latest News of Enfants du Monde
Enfants du Monde:
- runs 15 development programmes in
7 countries across 4 continents;
- improves the health of about
75,000 mothers and babies;
- provides education for more than 10,800 children;
- trains teachers and trainers;
- is approved by the Swiss seal of quality, ZEWO.
Enfants du Monde is a Swiss charitable organisation based in Geneva. We have been providing a quality education and access to health services for disadvantaged children in the poorest parts of the world for over 40 years.